The mission of American Lakes School is to provide a rigorous educational experience for ALL scholars through the International Baccalaureate and STEM programs. We are dedicated to providing the tools necessary for scholars to reach their social, emotional, and academic potential and grow to become responsible, reflective risk-takers and life-long learners. American Lakes School is committed to being a safe, inclusive, and culturally responsive environment that plays a central role in closing the educational achievement gap by motivating scholars to take action and ownership of their learning as they develop the skills necessary to compete in a globally-minded society.
American Lakes is a safe campus for all students:
- Due to supervision, students should not be on campus before 7:30 a.m. and are to leave at their dismissal time. Arrangements for after-school activities should be made ahead of time.
- Teach your children basic bicycle safety rules. Remind them to walk their bicycle on school grounds, wear a helmet, and lock all bicycles in the bike rack area.
- Teach your child:
- to walk only in the crosswalk
- about what they are to do after school
- to avoid running
- Please do not park your car in the street and ask your child to cross into traffic or drop off students in the staff parking lot.
- Always check-in the front office before entering school grounds between 8:00 A.M. and 3:30 P.M.
Thank you for helping us keep our school safe. Welcome to American Lakes – Home of the Eagles!