American Lakes School is dedicated to providing a safe, inclusive, and culturally responsive environment. Through the International Baccalaureate and STEM programs, American Lakes plays a central role in closing the educational achievement gaps with scholars while motivating them to take action and ownership of their learning as they develop the skills necessary to compete in a globally minded society.
American Lakes is a safe campus for all students:
- Due to supervision, students should not be on campus before 7:30 a.m. and are to leave at their dismissal time. Arrangements for after-school activities should be made ahead of time.
- Teach your children basic bicycle safety rules. Remind them to walk their bicycle on school grounds, wear a helmet, and lock all bicycles in the bike rack area.
- Teach your child:
- to walk only in the crosswalk
- about what they are to do after school
- to avoid running
- Please do not park your car in the street and ask your child to cross into traffic or drop off students in the staff parking lot.
- Always check-in the front office before entering school grounds between 8:00 A.M. and 3:30 P.M.
Thank you for helping us keep our school safe. Welcome to American Lakes – Home of the Eagles!