Welcome to the Home of the Eagles!
American Lakes School is a great place to be. This year each teacher received new technology to use in their classroom. The teachers will incorporate this new technology in a creative and engaging way within each lesson they deliver to the students at American Lakes. We are committed to providing an educational pathway to support the learning goals of each child so that they will be ready to move on to college and careers with all of the knowledge and skills in the 21st century. With the continued technology use and development, at American Lakes, it will help each teacher to develop lessons that are rigorous and relevant so that our students will be tasked with using higher order thinking skills and applying the learning in a real-world situation.
American Lakes is a safe campus for all students:
1. Due to supervision, students should not be on campus before 7:30 a.m. and are to leave at their dismissal time. Arrangements for after-school activities should be made ahead of time.
2. Teach your children basic bicycle safety rules. Remind them to walk their bicycle on school grounds, wear a helmet, and lock all bicycles in the bike rack area.
3. Teach your child:
– to walk only in the crosswalk
– about what they are to do after school
– to avoid running
4. Please do not park your car in the street and ask your child to cross into traffic or drop off students in the staff parking lot
5. Always check-in the front office before entering school grounds between 8:00 A.M. and 3:30 P.M.
Please make sure you sign-in at the office when coming onto school —regardless of the reason.
Thank you for helping us keep our school safe. Welcome to American Lakes!