We look forward to welcoming you and your child to the 2015-2016 School Year!
Please complete the following enrollment packet, print it, sign it, and submit it at your local school to register.
Include the following documents with your registration:
- Completed and signed registration packet
- Student's original birth certificate (not the hospital certificate)
- Student's immunization records
- One proof of residency document
- Copy of most recent IEP for Special Education students (if applicable)
- Relevant legal documentation such as custody, guardianship, name changes or restraining orders
Intradistrict School Transfer - Voluntary (ISTV)
Intradistrict transfers are between schools within the Natomas Unified School District. These are offered throughout the "regular" schools in our District for the 2012/13 School year and will be approved based on space availability as well as other factors. Transfers to Charter Schools are not included in this process.
The purpose of this form is to transfer a student from one district to another district. These forms may also be obtained at the student's resident district.
Caregiver Affidavit and Educational Rights
This form is for a student who resides with and is under the care of a relative or other guardian who lives in the Natomas Unified School District boundaries.
The purpose of this form is to verify that a parent and student(s) reside with another family within the Natomas Unified School District boundaries.