This year will consist of many positive changes including strengthening and growing our PTSA. PTSA is committed to playing an integral role in the success of our school and our students. We invite all of our parents, teachers, and students to join us to make it happen. The purpose of our PTSA is to engage parent volunteers to help other parents engage in our school, be informed, and find opportunities to get involved. We are excited for you to join us!
There’s a simple way for you to help your child succeed:
- Get Connected. There is no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Tap into a Network. Parenting is not easy; neither is being a student or teacher. It helps to share ideas, concerns, and experiences with other parents, students, and educators in the community.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with the PTSA, you gain valuable experiences. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause: student excellence.
- Speak Up. The PTSA is a forum for exchanging ideas and strengthening the educational experience.
- Make a Difference. By getting involved at Bannon Creek School, you’ll be part of the solution, helping to make positive changes in our youth and community.
- Be a Role Model. PTSA membership demonstrates the importance you place on education.
Interested in joining BCS PTSA? Please see front office staff for more information.