Last updated March 24, 2021
If a student stays home and participates via Zoom on a day they are to be in person but log in to zoom, are they still present?
During in-person learning, students will still be counted as present and engaged if they remain home and participates in class on days they should be attending school. However, families need to call to notify school, if student’s are staying home on their in-person days.
How do I enroll my child if the District Office is physically closed?
Thank you for your interest in Natomas Unified School District.
- To enroll, access the Online Registration system.
- Confirm your home/boundary school using the school locator tool.
- If you live in the Natomas Unified School District boundaries, complete an online registration.
- If you do NOT live in the Natomas Unified School District boundaries, you are required to request to attend NUSD by completing an Interdistrict Transfer Permit (ITP). Application information can be found here.
If you have any questions, you can reach the enrollment department from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday by calling (916) 567-5819 or emailing them [email protected].
I have questions about enrollment. Who do I contact?
There are various ways families can receive support regarding enrollment.
- Visit our Enrollment website at www.natomasunified.org/enrollment;
- Facebook Chatbot that is available on the Enrollment website;
- Communicate with school site staff through the virtual offices;
- Call the Enrollment desk at (916) 567-5819;
- Email questions to the Enrollment department at [email protected].
How do I enroll my child for the 2021-22 school year?
Enrollment for the 2021-22 school year opened Monday, November 2. Parents and guardians can enroll their students online or by completing a PDF-fillable enrollment packet. Visit www.natomasunified.org/enrollment to get started.