The NUSD COVID-19 Data Dashboard lists all positive COVID-19 cases for individuals who have been on NUSD school sites/offices. Students and staff who are positive for COVID-19 but have not been on NUSD school sites/offices will not be included in this tracker. The Dashboard is updated when we are notified of confirmed cases.
Once the District learns of an individual who has tested positive at a school site/office, these steps will be followed:
- Isolate individuals if present and advise of any required self-quarantine
- Consult with Local Health Officers
- Clean and treat any affected areas
- Contact trace within NUSD to determine close contacts*
- Immediately notify anyone within NUSD determined to have had close contact and advise of any required self-quarantine
- Notify anyone who may have been in proximity, such as in the classroom, school, or office
- Follow any additional recommendations from the Sacramento County Department of Public Health
*Close Contact is defined as any individual who was within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes up to 48 hours from the onset of symptoms.
NUSD Confirmed Cases
Until school reopens, the numbers in the dashboard represent students who are physically on school sites for small cohorts, day camps and daycares, and staff members who are physically on school sites/offices performing essential work.
Last updated January 21, 2021
Report COVID-19/Health Safety Concerns
Report symptoms to your school office or immediate supervisor. If you have questions, call Student Services and Support at (916) 567-5434.