COVID-19 Community Testing at Natomas Unified
Sacramento County Public Health is providing FREE COVID-19 testing for residents of the Natomas area by appointment only at:
Natomas Unified Service Center
1931 Arena Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95934
A limited number of testing appointments are available on
10:00 AM – 6 PM
[Lunch break: 1-2 p.m.]
Who is eligible?
- Residents of Sacramento County age 2 and older
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult and the authorization form needs to be signed by a legal guardian
- People with severe symptoms should NOT come to a testing site. If you are experiencing severe symptoms, please contact your healthcare provider for testing.
How do I make an appointment?
- [Click Here] to request your appointment or call (916) 561-5253. Please leave a message that indicates you would like to schedule an appointment for COVID-19 testing and a return phone number.
- You will receive a call back from an NUSD staff member with your confirmed appointment date and time.
What do I need to know about the day of my appointment?
- Every individual being tested must have a valid form of identification that includes date of birth and current address. U.S. Citizenship or legal residency is not required (examples: Driver’s license, birth certificate, etc.);
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time;
- Come alone or limit the number of persons that accompany you;
- Wear a face covering;
- A qualified healthcare provider will administer the nasal swab collection procedure;
- The appointment will take 10-15 minutes on average.
What to do when I arrive
- The testing site is located at Natomas Unified Service Center, 1931 Arena Blvd. Follow signs to testing site.
- When you arrive, your temperature will be scanned while you are still in your car and you will be given forms to review and complete. You will complete a review of your forms while in your car and then proceed to the testing. Please follow all markers for social distancing.
How will I get my results?
- Results take 3-5 days, depending on testing volume at the Stem Express Laboratory. All results will be sent via email by Stem Express.
- If you test positive- a doctor from Stem Express will call you directly to notify you of your results and the next steps you should take.
- If you test negative- you will receive your lab test results via email from Stem Express.
- It’s important that you fill out the contact information that will be asked during the registration process so we can make sure to get in touch with you quickly.
- If you have questions about your results after testing, please email [email protected] or call (530) 663-6139. Hours of operation are from 10 AM-6 PM Monday – Friday.
- All testing results are confidential.