All applications must be submitted 2 weeks prior to use. Payment is required prior to the scheduled use of facilities.
Natomas Unified School District welcomes community organizations to use our facilities for the purpose of various activities such as sports, after-school programs, neighborhood meetings, church groups, etc. The District maintains very reasonable fees for the use of our facilities. A custodian must be on site during any facility use.
NOTE: THE DISTRICT’S UPDATED RULES AND REGULATIONS REFLECT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO EACH FACILITY USER FOR DIRECT OPERATIONAL COSTS INCURRED BY THE DISTRICT FOR COMPLYING WITH THE COUNTY HEALTH ORDER’S MANDATE FOR DEEP CLEANING THE FACILITIES BEFORE AND AFTER USE TO MITIGATE SPREAD OF COVID-19. SUCH DIRECT OPERATIONAL COST WILL BE PASSED ALONG TO THE FACILITY USER AND ADDED TO THE INVOICE, IN ADDITION TO THE FACILITY USE FEE, WHICH MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO USING THE FACILITY.
How to Apply for Use of Facilities
Applying for the use of our facilities is simple. Visit the NUSD Online Facility Use Permits website and create an account. All applications are initiated and processed online. Please do not visit the school sites to obtain a Use of Facilities application.
In addition to applying online, you will need to upload proof of insurance that has the following specific requirements: Sample Insurance Documents
- A certificate, naming Natomas Unified School District as certificate holder and which meets the following minimum insurance requirements: general Commercial Liability in the amount of $1,000,000 Bodily Injury/Each Occurrence/Fire Damage
- Additional Insured Endorsement, naming Natomas Unified School District as the additional insured
- Insurance certificates must accompany online application
Upload insurance certificates to the Civic Permits website on the Insurance Policies tab.
3) Additional Forms
Please fill out one of the additional insurance indemnity agreements attached below. Please complete and attach the correct form to your online use of facilities application. If you have questions as to which form applies to you, please call (916) 567-5466.
- Addendum A – Youth Associated Non-Permit Users (Applies to nonprofit organizations, clubs, associations organized to promote youth or school activities)
- Addendum B – Non-Public Agency Users (Applies to non-public agency groups who may use the facilities for entertainment or meetings. Includes religious organizations, sports leagues, and political groups)
- Addendum C – Agreement Between Public Agencies (Applies to any public agency. Includes Parks and Recreation Districts, State of CA, etc.)
- Addendum for Facility Use – Acknowledgement, Addendum and Agreement Regarding Facility Use County Health Order Protocols (Applies to everyone)
Upload the Addenda that applies to your organization on the documents area of Civic Permits.
Payments must be received prior to any facility use. An invoice will be emailed to you once your permit has been approved by the district. Payments can be made online via the NUSD Online Facility Use Permits Website.
If you have questions, please contact Zenaida Guevara at (916) 567-5839 or email [email protected].