All applications must be submitted 2 weeks prior to use. Payment is required prior to the scheduled use of facilities.
Natomas Unified School District welcomes community organizations to use our facilities for the purpose of various activities such as sports, after-school programs, neighborhood meetings, church groups, etc. The District maintains very reasonable fees for the use of our facilities. A custodian must be on site during any facility use.
How to Apply for Use of Facilities
Applying for the use of our facilities is simple. Visit the NUSD Online Facility Use Permits website and create an account. All applications are initiated and processed online. Please do not visit the school sites to obtain a Use of Facilities application.
In addition to applying online, you will need to upload proof of insurance that has the following specific requirements: Sample Insurance Documents
- A certificate, naming Natomas Unified School District as certificate holder and which meets the following minimum insurance requirements: general Commercial Liability in the amount of $1,000,000 Bodily Injury/Each Occurrence/Fire Damage
- Additional Insured Endorsement, naming Natomas Unified School District as the additional insured
- Insurance certificates must accompany online application
Upload insurance certificates to the Civic Permits website on the Insurance Policies tab.
3) Additional Forms
Please fill out one of the additional insurance indemnity agreements attached below. Please complete and attach the correct form to your online use of facilities application. If you have questions as to which form applies to you, please call (916) 567-5466.
- Addendum A – Youth Associated Non-Permit Users (Applies to nonprofit organizations, clubs, associations organized to promote youth or school activities)
- Addendum B – Non-Public Agency Users (Applies to non-public agency groups who may use the facilities for entertainment or meetings. Includes religious organizations, sports leagues, and political groups)
- Addendum C – Agreement Between Public Agencies (Applies to any public agency. Includes Parks and Recreation Districts, State of CA, etc.)
Upload the Addendum that applies to your organization on the documents area of Civic Permits.
Payment is required prior to use. Once the application has received final approval, an invoice will be emailed to you. Payment is accepted online via credit card or you may visit 1901 Arena Blvd to pay in person Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. You may also mail in your payment to 1901 Arena Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834 Attention: Erica Sazo. Please include your invoice number.
Still have questions? Contact Erica Sazo at (916) 567-5466 or [email protected].