Parent University is the CORE of Student Success!
Commitment to engaging and empowering parents, to develop partnerships between parents, their school community and the Natomas Unified School District, to achieve Student Success.
Program Goals and Objectives
Empower parents through learning opportunities and resources to:
- Become advocates for their children to be successful in school
- Build relationships with the school, the school district and the community
- Gain leadership skills and educational tools to help their child succeed
- Provide support and be informed on what comes next in the educational process
- Strengthen the quality of family life
For more information about the Parent University program and workshops contact Lisset Mijares, Coordinator Parent University
[email protected] or 916-893-3234