Superintendent's Parent Advisory Council
The Superintendent’s Parent Advisory Council is composed of two parents from each of our schools. The purpose of the council is to provide two-way communications between the Superintendent and schools and to review action taken by the Board.
- Attend monthly council meetings
- Act as communicators between the Superintendent’s Office and the schools
- Provide the Superintendent with information from the community
- Provide accurate information about district activities
- Act as a focus group member for Superintendent regarding district issues
Please contact the Superintendent's Office at 916-567-5401 if you have any questions.