Important 2018-2019 Enrollment Dates:
Enrollment Period #1: December 1, 2017 – January 31, 2018
On or after March 1, 2018 families will be notified of status and placement options for enrollment packets received through January 31, 2018
Enrollment Period #2: February 1, 2018 – March 30, 2018
On or after May 1, 2018 families will be notified of status and placement options for enrollment packets received through March 31, 2018
Enrollment Period #3: April 1, 2018 – June 8, 2018
On or after June 18, 2018 families will be notified of status and placement options for enrollment packets received through June 9, 2018
Enrollment Period #4: June 9, 2018 – August 1, 2018
On or after August 2, 2018 families will be notified of status and placement options for enrollment packets received through August 1, 2018
Enrollment Period #5: August 2, 2018 and Beyond
Notification of placement will be determined at the time of enrollment
Registration and Enrollment Assistance
- Start by speaking to staff at the school site you are currently attending or your neighborhood school
- You can also call the Registration and Enrollment Desk at 567-5819
- You can stop by the District Office to speak with a Registration and Enrollment Expert at 1901 Arena Blvd.
- You may also email the Registration Desk at [email protected]
- If you still need help, contact the Constituent and Customer Services Office or at 561-5253.
Transfers From One NUSD School to Another NUSD School
- Intradistrict School Transfers – Voluntary (ISTV) request should be completed if you live in the boundaries of one NUSD school but want to request to attend a different NUSD school
- If the student is not currently enrolled in an NUSD school, please complete the online registration packet by clicking on the “Register Now” star above
- Students who are currently attending their requested school do not need to resubmit a transfer request for subsequent years
- ISTVs are accepted for all enrollment periods and are approved based on space availability at the requested school, among other factors
Student Enrollment Transfers Between NUSD and Different Districts
Interdistrict Transfer Permits (ITP) allow students to attend schools outside the Natomas Unified School District where they are not residents. If you are interested in more information regarding the ITP process, please call School Leadership and Support at 916-567-5424 or click on buttons below.