Intradistrict Open Enrollment Transfer

2021-22 NUSD Students Requesting to Transfer to a Different NUSD School

An Intradistrict Open Enrollment Transfer is a request for placement into the requested school and is not guaranteed  – visit the School Enrollment and Capacity page for more information.


If you need help with your enrollment, choose one of the following below:

    • Start by speaking to staff at the school site you are currently attending or your boundary school
    • You can also call or email the Enrollment Desk at (916) 567-5819 or [email protected].

If you still need help, please email Constituent and Customer Services or call (916) 561-5253.