There are a few different ways to join Google Meetings.
Join from Google Calendar event
- In Google Calendar, click the event you want to join.
- Click Join Hangouts Meet and in the window that opens, click Join Now.
Join by Meeting Link URL
- Click on the meeting URL that was shared with you via email, Google Classroom, or any other form of communication.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to join the meeting.
Select a scheduled event:
- Go to https://meet.google.com/
- Select the meeting from your list of scheduled events.
- Click Join now.
Enter a meeting code:
Google Meet may ask you for a meeting code to enter the room:
- The meeting code is the string of letters at the end of the meeting link. You don’t have to enter the hyphens.
- Click Continue and then Join now.