The IT and RD departments are making it easier for teachers and students to use online curriculum with new Google Single Sign On. Follow these steps to login to Wonders and StudySync:
- Login to your @natomasunified.org Gmail or Google Drive account.
- Locate the Google Apps waffle icon in the top right corner of the page. Make sure you are on your gmail tab.
- Click the Waffle (3×3 grid of dots) at the top right by your username to open Google Apps and scroll down toward the bottom of your apps until you locate the app for McGraw Hill Education connectEd.
- Click this app and you will be automatically logged into your ConnectEd account
- If you do not have this option in your waffle, once you are signed into your Gmail, you can also log in by clicking on the links provided on the NUSD Staff Page: https://natomasunified.org/staff/.
- Assure the student is signed into a chromebook and also at: drive.google.com.
- Log in using school Google username and password.
- Students must login using their unique Google username and password to be able to sync to the Wonders and StudySync platforms.
- Google usernames for students end in the domain “@nusdk12.org” rather than @natomasunified.org.
- If a student does not know their google username or password, a teacher can locate this information on Infinite Campus by clicking on the Tools application.
- Go to the search tab and search for your student who needs the information.
- Click on the “login” tab on the student information tabs, and the window will display username and password. Remember, students must add @nusdk12.org to the end of their username when logging into Google.
- Once students are logged into their Google drive, they will open the waffle to find McGraw Hill Education–just as a teacher would do. When they click this app, it will automatically log them into Wonders or StudySync.