In the Infinite Campus Index, go to Attendance > Reports > Period Count
Check the box for Ad Hoc Filter instead of by grade and then find the ad hoc filter in the dropdown titled “Principal: *Targeted Students* As of Summer 2021”. You can leave the enrollment effective date as is of change if you want.
There are several options to choose in the report; these are my recommendations
- Change the “Report Type” to “Count by Period”
- Enter the start date for the first day of the school year. You can add an end date if you want.
- Set your threshold for “Having at least” a certain number of periods. If you want to see all, you can set that to “1”. This will show a minimum of 1 per period, not 1 overall
- Sort by “Grade/Alpha” so you can see students by alpha and grade level. If you don’t want it sorted by grade, you can select just “Alpha”
- Select the Status of “Absent”
- Select the Excuse for “Unknown, Excused, and Unexcused”
- Generate Report