Student Portal Access Instructions
- Go to the NUSD website homepage
- Select “Students” in the main menu
- Student logs into Infinite Campus Student using the Google Single-Sign-On (SSO) button.
- The student may be asked to enter their Google password, if they have not already signed into Google. Once the student has entered the portal, they will find the survey listed.
- Clicking on the link will take the student to the confidential survey.
If the student does not have their Username and GPW, the teacher is able to access this information one of two ways:
Teachers can access a student’s username and password through Campus Tools from Campus Instruction.
Click on the apps switcher ‘waffle’ in the upper right corner
Select Campus Tools.
Campus Tools will pop up and then select the Search tab.
Under the Search tab, there is a pre-populated dropdown box which should show Students.
If it is not selected, select Students and then click on ‘Go’
Select Login Tab
All rostered home room students will appear for elementary teachers.
To access the Username and GPW, click on each student and a pop up will appear.
Have the student key in their Username and GPW.
Click on a student name.
Once you click on a student name, a pop up will appear with the student information.
Click on ‘To Student Information’ button.
This will take you to the student records and then you can click on the Login tab.
There you will find the Username and GPW.
Have the student key in their Username and Google password.