How to login to Pearson
- Login to your @natomasunified.org Google Gmail account.
- Locate the Google Apps waffle icon in the top right corner of the page. Make sure you are on your gmail tab.
- Click the waffle to open Google Apps and scroll down toward the bottom of your apps until you locate the app for Pearson
- Click this app and you will be automatically logged into your Pearson account
- Students will login to their chromebooks using their Google username and password. Students must login using their unique Google username and password to be able to sync to the Pearson platform. If a student does not know their google username or password, a teacher can locate this information on Infinite Campus by clicking on the Tools application.
- From here, go to the search tab and do a student search for your student who needs the information. Click on the “login” tab on the student information tabs, and the window will display username and password.
- Once students are logged into their Chromebook, they will open the waffle for Google Apps for Education and scroll down to the bottom to find Pearson. When they click this app, it will automatically log them into the Pearson online platform.