Summer Program Logistics Administrator: Erik Jones
Email: [email protected]
For answers to questions, please contact from office at (916) 641-4960
Summer school is intended for:
- Students who are off track for graduation or UC/CSU A-G Eligibility
- Students that want original PE credit or Ceramics 1 Elective
- Students wanting to accelerate in the Math Plus Standards
Session Dates & Times
- Semester One: June 3 – June 14
- Semester Two: June 17 – June 28
Students will have the opportunity to earn 5 semester credits in each assigned session.
- Session Hours: 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Lunch: Lunch will be provided.
Summer Program Notifications:
Students that have been selected to attend the summer program will receive their course notifications in May.
Summer Program Confirmations:
Students Need to return their summer program confirmations signed by parent prior to May 28 to be confirmed to the program and to hold their spot in the program.
Students wanting Summer Acceleration may apply for the NHS Summer Program only if they are not credit deficient.