MYP Subject Overviews
MYP Subject Guides
Each subject guide provides the framework for teaching and learning in the Middle Years Programme (MYP) and must be read and used in conjunction with the document MYP: From principles into practice (May 2014), which includes:
- general information about the programme
- the MYP unit planner, with guidance for developing the curriculum that is relevant for all subject groups
- detailed information about approaches to learning
- advice that supports access and inclusion (including accommodations for students with learning support requirements)
- a statement on academic honesty.