Welcome to the 2020-21 academic year! This year will consist of many positive changes including the rejuvenation of our PTSA. We are committed to playing an integral role in the success of our school and our students. We invite all of our parents, teachers, and students to join us to make it happen. This newsletter has been created by parent volunteers to help other parents engage in our school, be informed, and find opportunities to get involved. We are excited for you to join us!
– PTSA Executive Board
There’s a simple way for you to help your child succeed:
More than 30 years’ worth of research has proven that children do better when their parents, grandparents, and guardians are involved both at home and at school. Grades and test scores climb. Self-esteem grows. Schools improve. Kids win. Period.
You are invited to join Natomas Middle School’s Parent Teacher Student Association!
- Get Connected. There is no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Tap into a Network. Parenting is not easy; neither is being a student or teacher. It helps to share ideas, concerns, and experiences with other parents, students, and educators in the community.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with the PTSA, you gain valuable experiences. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause: student excellence.
- Speak Up. The PTSA is a forum for exchanging ideas and making the educational experience a better.
- Make a Difference. By getting involved at Natomas Middle School, you’ll be part of the solution, helping to make positive changes in our youth and community.
- Be a Role Model. PTSA membership demonstrates the importance you place on education.
Interested in joining NMS PTSA?
Sign up at the button below or pick up a PTSA Membership Form in the NMS Front Office. Membership is only $8.00.