How to Apply to NP3?
Applications for 10th, 11th, and 12th for the 2019-2020 school year are now being accepted. The lottery for K-9th grade is scheduled for Tuesday, March 12, 2019 @ 5:30 pm in the cafeteria at 3700 Del Paso Road.
- Complete appropriate grade level application(s) for 2019-20 school year
- Obtain/copy required paperwork (you will need the following paperwork for each application):
- Copy of students birth certificate
- Copy of students immunization records (must include proof of Tdap booster after age 7 for 7th – 9th graders)
- Copy of Proof of Residence
- SMUD, PG&E, or Utility Bill showing ‘Service Address’
- Property tax bill
- Signed rental contract or lease
- Copy of students last report card/transcript (for 1st – 9th graders)
- Copy of most recent CAASPP test results (for 5th – 9th graders)
- Copy of previous IEP for special education students
- Copy of previous 504 plan, if applicable
- Drop application and paperwork off at the front office of either NP3 location before Friday, November 16th to be included in our grade level lottery(s) in the Spring of 2019.