2021 – 2022 Applications
Application Process for NP3
- Complete application for the student’s 2021-22 school year.
- Include copy of document establishing date of birth (passport, state certificate of live birth, etc.)
- Include residence verification (SMUD, PG&E, utility bill, etc.). The name of the parent or guardian must be listed and be the student’s primary address.
- Applications can be submitted online, dropped off at either NP3 office, emailed to [email protected] or faxed to 916-567-5749.
Applications for all grades are still being accepted. Applications received on or after November 17, 2020 will not be included in the 2021-22 school year lottery. They will be added to the application waiting list.
Applications can be completed online here:
Applications to print are below:
2020 – 2021 Applications
Please contact the NP3 office at 916-567-5740 to request an application for the 2020-2021 school year. All grades for the 2020-2021 school year are full and applications received will be added to the waitlist.
ENROLLMENT COMPLAINT NOTICE
Per California Education Code (EC) Section 47605 (d)(4) a charter school shall not discourage a pupil from enrolling or seeking to enroll in a charter school for any reason, including, but not limited to, academic performance of the pupil or because the pupil exhibits any of the following characteristics:
- Economically disadvantaged (determined by eligibility for any free or reduced price meal program)
- English learner
- Foster youth
- Neglected or delinquent
- Sexual orientation
- Pupils with disabilities
Additionally, a charter school shall not request a pupil’s records or require the parent, guardian, or pupil to submit the pupil’s records to the charter school before enrollment. A charter school shall not encourage a pupil currently attending the charter school to disenroll from the charter school or transfer to another school for any reason (except for suspension or expulsion). This notice shall be posted on a charter school’s Internet website and a charter school will provide copies of this notice (1) when a parent, guardian, or pupil inquiries about enrollment; (2) before conducting an enrollment lottery, and (3) before disenrollment of a pupil.
If you have any concerns regarding NP3’s enrollment or disenrollment processes please contact the school’s Executive Director, Tom Rutten ([email protected]). Additionally, parent/guardians may submit a formal complaint to Natomas Unified School District using the complaint form linked below. Additional information can be found on the California Department of Education’s website.