Waiting list applications are now being accepted for 10th/11th/12th grades.
NP3’s Lottery for 2020-2021 Kindergarten thru 9th grade applications received during the lottery application period was held Thursday, March 5, 2020 @ 5:30 pm. The results can be viewed below:
For Kindergarten and 6th grade, the lottery numbers highlighted in green will receive an offer for enrollment and an enrollment packet in email. For all others, the wait list order is listed next to the lottery number.
Application Process for NP3
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS FOR THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Complete appropriate grade level application(s) for 2020-21 school year
- Obtain/copy required paperwork (you will need the following paperwork for each application):
- Document establishing date of birth (passport, state certificate of live birth, etc.)
- Residence Verification (SMUD, PG&E, utility bill, etc) – must have the name of the parent(s)/guardian(s) listed, and be the student’s primary address.
- Drop application and paperwork off at the front office of either NP3 location.
2020 – 2021 Applications
ENROLLMENT COMPLAINT NOTICE
Per California Education Code (EC) Section 47605 (d)(4) a charter school shall not discourage a pupil from enrolling or seeking to enroll in a charter school for any reason, including, but not limited to, academic performance of the pupil or because the pupil exhibits any of the following characteristics:
- Economically disadvantaged (determined by eligibility for any free or reduced price meal program)
- English learner
- Foster youth
- Neglected or delinquent
- Sexual orientation
- Pupils with disabilities
Additionally, a charter school shall not request a pupil’s records or require the parent, guardian, or pupil to submit the pupil’s records to the charter school before enrollment. A charter school shall not encourage a pupil currently attending the charter school to disenroll from the charter school or transfer to another school for any reason (except for suspension or expulsion). This notice shall be posted on a charter school’s Internet website and a charter school will provide copies of this notice (1) when a parent, guardian, or pupil inquiries about enrollment; (2) before conducting an enrollment lottery, and (3) before disenrollment of a pupil.
If you have any concerns regarding NP3’s enrollment or disenrollment processes please contact the school’s Executive Director, Tom Rutten ([email protected]). Additionally, parent/guardians may submit a formal complaint to Natomas Unified School District using the complaint form linked below. Additional information can be found on the California Department of Education’s website.