- High School: Woodcreek High School
- College: University of California, Davis
- About Me: I am really excited about this year and all that is to come! I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Mrs. Silas and I am your child’s 8th grade Social Studies teacher. We will be spending the year studying United States History, as well as growing and preparing socially for their transition into high school. This is my ninth year at NP3 Middle School, so I have been here since the start, and have taught seventh and eighth grade. With that being said, I know where your student is coming from and where they are going, so I believe I can support them in many ways. I will be here to help your child succeed and exceed both mine and their own expectations of themselves, not only in my class, but in all classes.
- DC/NYC: Every spring Ms. Clark and I take a group of 8th grade students to Washington D.C and New York. If you are interested in learning more information about the trip this year please contact me at [email protected] or visit the Beyond the Classroom Tab on NP3’s homepage!
- Office Hours: 7:30-9:00am, 3:00-3:30
- Room Number: 209
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 916-567-5740
- If you would like to be added to my Google Classroom where class details will be posted please reach out to me as I may add you.
Teacher Team Contacts:
- Courtney Snelling: 8th Grade English Language Arts-[email protected]
- Meghan Harrigan: 8th Grade English Language Arts-[email protected]
- D'Andre Berry: 8th Grade Math/Algebra-[email protected]
- Kathleen Kees: 8th Grade Math/Algebra-[email protected]
- Nic Kons: 8th Grade Social Studies-[email protected]
- Chris Hara: 8th Grade Science-[email protected]
- Rebecca Clark: 8th Grade Physical Education-[email protected]
Please visit my page to learn more about the upcoming 2018-19 school year.