Meet Ms. Maan!
This is my second year teaching at NP3 Middle school, and I am so excited to learn, grow, and excel with all of my students! My favorite thing about teaching in the diverse Natomas community is meeting and getting to know all of the great kids and families. I was born in California and raised in a strong and big Punjabi family. Some of my favorite hobbies are reading, traveling the world, and crossfit workouts!
High School: James Logan High School, Union City, California
Colleges and Degrees:
- English and Creative Writing Bachelor of Arts, San Francisco State University
- English Masters of Arts, San Francisco State University
- Creative Writing Masters of Fine Arts, San Francisco State University
- Single Subject English Teaching Credential, University of San Francisco
- Master of Arts in Teaching, University of San Francisco
Team Teacher Contacts:
- Ms. Marinkovich: [email protected]
- Mr. Charlton/Math: [email protected]
- Ms. Millet/Science: email@example.com
- Mr. Torres/PE: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Parent Links: