Hello! This is my 5th year teaching at NP3. I was living and teaching in Orange County prior to relocating. This is my 17th year teaching. My last name is pronounced (Oon-gow) just in case you needed a little help. I am looking forward to my fifth year here at NP3 with all of you!
Special Interests: I love animals! I enjoy observing them in their natural habitats as well as having pets as companions. I like hiking, fishing, camping, and most anything outdoors. I love relaxing with my husband and dog. Hanging out with family and friends is always wonderful and full of laughs.
Why I love Teaching: Working with students is my number one reason for teaching. I get a rush as I watch a student master a new concept or come up with an innovative idea. In addition, if a student has a setback, I view these situations as challenges, which makes me work harder. The result is very rewarding for the student.
Degree(s): Major: Liberal Studies Elementary Education, Minor: Teaching English as a Second Language
Certification(s): Clear Multiple Subject with English emphasis Teaching Credential
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (916) 567-5740
- Room #: 103
7th Grade Teacher Team Contacts
- Rebecca Bjorkman- 7th grade math: [email protected]
- Victor Zerpa- 7th grade PE: [email protected]
- Luis Larin – 7th Grade History: [email protected]
- Rebecca Clark – 7th Grade PE: [email protected]
Important Parent Links:
- Unit 1 Springboard Book
- Unit 2 Springboard Book https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A04280682-205b-4a6a-910a-fc9d853a14f3
- Scholastic – Class Code JN86Z
- What Should I Read Next – Suggestions on books to read based on previous books of interest