I would like to share with you a little about myself. I have always enjoyed problem-solving and logical thinking which has fueled my interest in mathematics and technology. I also enjoy helping others which led to my career in teaching. This will be my 16th year teaching mathematics and my 13th year teaching at NP3 Middle School. I have a BA in Mathematics and a Single Subject teaching credential from Sacramento State. In addition, I have a Masters of Education in Curriculum and Instruction with a concentration in Mathematics instruction, from Concordia University. During my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family which is composed of three kids, Edward (3), Claire (6) and Martin (8). Our family enjoys going to the zoo, playing at Fairytale Town or reading books. My husband and I both enjoy math and technology, which is what brought us together. I know that not everyone has had a positive experience with math and I hope to spread the joy of math to others. My goal is to make students feel more successful and confident in math. I look forward to working with your student.
Math Teacher Team Contacts:
- 6th Grade Math, Michelle Winberg: [email protected]sunified.org
- 6th Grade Math, Mike Charlton: [email protected]
- 7th Grade Math, Mai Thao: [email protected]
- 7th Grade Math, Roberto Partida: [email protected]
- 8th Grade Math, Mai-Kou Yang: [email protected]
- 8th Grade Math, David Williamson: [email protected]