English Language Arts
Treasures is our English Language Arts curriculum for Kindergarten through 5th grade. View more about the program at:
Go Math is our adopted math curriculum for K-5. Click the link below for student log in.
As part of our Single Plan for Student Achievement, our school has designed and connected with several resources for students who are striving to reach grade level proficiency in Language Arts and Math.
Below are a few websites with resources that our students may access:
Accelerated Reader (AR) is a widely used and successful reading software. AR’s advanced technology helps you:
- Make essential reading practice more effective for every student.
- Personalize reading practice to each student’s current level.
- Manage all reading activities including read to, read with, and read independently.
- Assess students’ reading with four types of quizzes: Reading Practice, Vocabulary Practice, Literacy Skills, and Textbook Quizzes.
- Build a lifelong love of reading and learning.
The following link will take you to the AR Reading List.