Purpose of Parent University
Engage and empower parents through partnerships with school communities and Natomas Unified to help their students achieve success.
Parent University is a community collaborative led by Natomas Unified to help parents become full partners in their children’s education. We partner with community agencies and organizations to offer free courses, family events and activities that will equip families with new or additional skills, knowledge, resources, and confidence. Parent University offerings focus on three strands:
- Strand 1- College and Career readiness, these offerings provide parents with information about how to support children’s academic opportunities, understand post-secondary options and make informed decisions.
- Strand 2- Health and Wellness, these offerings support information and activities to help families build healthy lifestyles physically as well as emotionally.
- Strand 3- Parenting Awareness, these offerings provide information that can empower parents to raise confident, educated children ready for the 21st century. Strengthening parents means strengthening children.
Empower parent through learning opportunities & resources.
Develop partnership between families and NUSD.
Engage families to support student success.
Infinite Campus Parent Portal Training
Join us via Zoom on Tuesday, January 26, at 12 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. for a workshop on everything Infinite Campus!
You will learn how to check:
- Your student’s grades;
- California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) scores;
- and how to update your parent/guardian information.
Capacitación del portal para padres de Infinite Campus
Únase a nosotros a través de Zoom el martes 26 de enero a las 12 p.m. o 5:30 p.m. para un taller sobre todo Infinite Campus!
Aprenderá a comprobar:
- Las calificaciones de su estudiante;
- Evaluación de California del desempeño y el progreso de los estudiantes (CAASPP);
- y cómo actualizar la información del padre /guardián.