On June 16th we shared that in partnership with the Sacramento County Health Department, the City of Sacramento, the Consulate General of Mexico, Elica Health Centers, and UC Davis, that Natomas Unified School District would be offering free COVID-19 testing each Tuesday beginning June 23, 2020, to any Sacramento County resident who believes they need to be tested. Within one day of this announcement, we experienced an overwhelming response of registrations and are almost at capacity for testing on Tuesday, June 23, and Tuesday, June 30. We realize how important this service is to the health and safety of our community, so we are working with our partners to expand our services in July.
Meanwhile, we encourage residents who need to be tested earlier than July to utilize some of the other free testing sites. Sites include:
- St. Paul Missionary Baptist: 3996 14th Ave, Sacramento, CA 95820. (916) 628-7676 between 8:30am – 4pm
- Robertsons Community Center: 3525 Norwood Avenue Sacramento, CA 95838. Register by calling (916) 567-9567. Appointments on Wednesdays from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- La Familia’s Maple Neighborhood Center: 3301 37th Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95824, Room 7 -(916) 990-1311. Appointments on Fridays from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Tetteh Pediatric Health: 7248 S. Land Park Drive #118, Sacramento, CA 95831. Register by going to https://bit.ly/TPH-COVIDregistration. Appointments on Wednesdays from 1:30 PM-5:00 PM
- South Sacramento Christian Center: 7710 Stockton Blvd. Sacramento, CA 95823. Register by going to https://bit.ly/SSCCtesting or call (916) 681-6791. Appointments on Fridays 1:30-5:00 PM
- The Mexican Consulate: 2093 Arena Blvd, in Natomas. No appointment is necessary and testing is available on a first-come-first-serve basis, from 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
If you have questions or concerns specifically related to the Natomas Unified testing site and appointments, please contact Constituent and Customer Services (CCS) department at (916) 561-5253 or [email protected].